When River City Hotel Partners purchased the former Radisson Cincinnati North Hotel in 2004, the 30 year-old property required a complete renovation and modernization.
Among the most challenging aspects of the project was the new technology infrastructure required for today's highly competitive hospitality operations.
- Property Management System
- Point of Sale System
- Keycard System (room keys)
- Security camera and monitoring system
- Overhead Music System
- Voice and Data Cabling
- PBX Phone System
- High Speed Credit Card processing
Based on a partner's referral, RCHP selected IntelliTree to manage the many vendors and suppliers involved in system design and installation.
IntelliTree's responsibility was to insure the on-schedule, on-budget integration and deployment of all technology including a property-wide PC network for sales and general administration.
– Wilbert Schwartz, CEO, River City Hotel Partners
– Ted Frerking, General Manager